- 4.2.1: About Workers Compensation Insurance and Insurers
- 4.2.2: Workers Compensation Insurers - contact details
- 4.2.3: Insurer Relationship Management
Workers Compensation Insurers (also called "scheme agents") administer policies on behalf of WorkCover NSW.
Insurers are appointed by WorkCover to:
- issue workers compensation insurance policies
- determine and collect insurance premiums
- manage workers compensation claims
- provide support for injured workers, including rehabilitation
- pay workers compensation benefits to injured workers
- manage any third party service providers (eg medical or rehabilitation services).
Insurers ("scheme agents")
- Employers Mutual
- Gallagher Bassett
|Allianz||Ph: 1300 130 664||Making a Claim||Phone: 1300 360 595 Fax: 02 9390 6633||Em: email@example.com
Internet: On-line lodgement of claim notification
|CGU||Ph: 1300 666 506||Claims||Fax: 1300 666 406||early
notification of injury form.
|Employers Mutual NSW||Ph: 1800 469 931||Claims
|Initial notification of injury|
|Gallagher Bassett||Ph:1800 007 033||Claims management||P: 1800 007 033
F: +61 2 9464 7400
NSW Online Injury Notification Form
|GIO||Ph:13 10 10||Lodging a Claim||Ph: 13 10 10
Fax: 1300 733 677
|QBE||Ph: (02) 9375 4444||Making a claim||QBE First Contact form||QBE Workers Compensation Branch|
|Xchanging||Ph:1800 803 905||Claims||Ph: 02 8667 9700
Fax: 1800 220 352
Be pro-active and develop a positive working relationship with your Insurer … it helps when it is time to work through claims.
Know your insurer and its services
- What is the insurer's Case Management Model?
- Who is your case manager?
- How do you contact them?
- What is the initial contact process for injuries